Ask the Counselor
Submit an Anonymous Question to the Counselor
As a forum to provide information about alcohol and other drugs, pregnancy, sex, school and home life, relationships and other relevant topics, we are excited to bring this new interactive opportunity to the youth of the Valley. Simply enter your question, anonymity is assured, and our counselor will reply back to the website as soon as possible, usually within three days. Our Counselor is a licensed Marriage, Family and Child Therapist practicing locally in the Central Coast for more than 20 years.
Your anonymous questions and the responses may be posted to benefit others. Questions may be edited, if necessary.
Enter a question for the Counselor
Disclaimer of Medical Liability
- Call Your Doctor or 911 in Case of Emergency: If you feel you are at immediate risk of hurting yourself or others, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Confirm Information With Other Sources and Your Doctor: You are encouraged to confirm information with other sources such as your parents, doctor or clinician with regard to information obtained through this web site. If needed, you are encouraged to seek additional assistance from your parent, physician, school counselor or other trusted adult right away.
- Potentially Offensive Materials: This web site may contain health or medical related materials which you may find to be sexually explicit or otherwise offensive, including images of a graphic nature. User discretion is advised.
- Correspondence or use of this forum: Use does not determine that a legal therapeutic relationship has been established. Responses are not to take the place of therapy or treatment with a licensed professional, but to provide direction and referrals only.
- Not a Substitute for Counseling Advice: This forum and the responses are not a substitute for professional clinical advice. This website is not intended to bea substitute for professional clinical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content (“Content”), including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this web site is for information purposes only. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL CLINICAL ADVICE, OR DELAY SEEKING IT, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEB SITE. NEVER RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IN PLACE OF SEEKING PROFESSIONAL CLINICAL ADVICE. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If you need assistance finding a counselor or someone to talk to, please leave a message at 805-705-9142 for PHP’s Counseling and Wellness Program.